Payments may fail for various reasons. In the event of a failed credit card payment, these tips may be useful:
- Don’t make repeated attempts to complete a purchase. This may result in multiple charges or temporary hold of funds.
- Contact your credit card company. It is likely to have information about the failed transaction and the status of your account.
If you tried to make a purchase with a credit card but your account is still inactive, this may be due to:
- Insufficient Funds
- Check to make sure your bank account has enough credit to make the payment.
- Incorrect Information
- Double check the information you enter during your purchase matches the information on your credit card.
- Expired Card.
- Make sure the expiration date on your card has not passed.
- Fraud Detection.
- This may occur when making a payment while connected to a VPN or proxy server. Having an unusual IP address – such as an IP address from a different country than your credit card was issued – may also cause it.
- The transaction was declined by the issuing bank. Contact your bank and allow future payments to the Volta Movement. Register all prepaid credit cards before using them for a purchase. If you have trouble registering your card, contact the card issuer.
Crypto Currency Payments
- If you tried to make a payment with crypto currency but your account is still inactive:
- Your transaction may not be confirmed in the crypto currency network yet. Please give it more time to process.
- Your transaction might have timed out if you took too long to complete the payment. If that is the case, please try again.